Posts tagged Second Grade
Do you need an effective way to practice phonics? Phonics worksheets are a great supplemental teaching tool that can help students remember, recall, and practice their phonics skills. These Free Phonics Worksheets are great for any kid learning English or learning how to read. Check out these phonics worksheets and phonics activities.
- Beginning Sounds
- Compound Words
- Dolch Words
- Ending Sounds
- High Frequency Words
- Letter Recognition
- Sight Words
- Word Families
These free phonics worksheets will help your children learn phonics and understand the skills they need to know for learning English. Use these phonics worksheets and phonics activities at home or in the classroom and in your lesson plans!
If you need Free Math Worksheets, you have come to the right place. Below you will find links to the best Math Worksheets on the web. These free math worksheets are great for kids, teachers, parents and for math practice. Use these math worksheets in your lesson plans or for a fun math activity!
- Addition Worksheets
- Calendar Worksheets
- Create Your Own Math Worksheets Worksheets
- Decimals Worksheets
- Division Worksheets
- Fractions Worksheets
- Geometry Worksheets
- Graphing Worksheets
- Inequalities Worksheets
- Measurement Worksheets
- Money Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets
- Place Value Worksheets
- Sequence Worksheets
- Subtraction Worksheets
- Telling Time Worksheets
These free math worksheets will have your kids learning new math skills and getting perfect practice for any test that may come their way. Your kids will enjoy these high quality, colorful and engaging worksheets that are created by a teacher.
Are you looking for Free Valentine’s Day Worksheets? You can use these resources in your lesson plans! Check out these Valentines Day activities, Valentines Day Crafts, and Valentines Day Worksheets.
Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages: Cupid coloring pages, Dove coloring pages, Happy Valentine’s Day coloring pages, Heart coloring pages, People in Love coloring pages, Roses coloring pages, Valentine’s Day cards, Valentine’s Day Writing Paper.
Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages – Click Here
Information: Valentines Day Coloring Pages and Activities.
Valentine’s Day Poem: Have students create their own Valentines Day Poem.
Valentine’s Day Poem – Click Here
Happy Valentine’s Day Letter Cutouts: Make a “HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY” sign for your classroom.
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY | Letter Cutouts – Click Here
Do you need free English worksheets for teaching English? Here are links to high quality English worksheets that will help teach English and will help kids learn English skills. These Language worksheets are great for the classroom or for extra homework practice.
- Abbreviation Worksheets
- Adjective Worksheets
- Adverb Worksheets
- Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabetical Order – ABC Order Worksheets
- Analogy Worksheets
- Antonym Worksheets
- Capitalization Worksheets
- Compound Words Worksheets
- Contractions Worksheets
- Dolch Words Worksheets
- Grammar Worksheets
- High Frequency Words Worksheets
- Homophone Worksheets
- Noun Worksheets
- Parts of Speech Worksheets
- Phonics Worksheets
- Pronoun Worksheets
- Punctuation Worksheets
- Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- Sight Words Worksheets
- Spelling Worksheets
- Suffix Worksheets
- Syllable Worksheets
- Synonym Worksheets
- Verb Worksheets
- Word Lists Worksheets
These free English worksheets will be great for your lesson plans!
Create Your Own Math Facts Worksheets:
SKills: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Mixed Addition and Subtraction, Mixed Multiplication and Division, Addition with Missing Numbers, Subtraction with Missing Numbers, Multiplication with Missing Numbers, Division with Missing Numbers, Greater Than Less Than.
Information: Create Your Own Math Fact Worksheets. Addition Worksheets. Subtraction Worksheets. Multiplication Worksheets, Division Worksheets. Greater Than Less Than Worksheets. Math Fact Worksheets Creator. Math Fact Generator. Option to generate answer key.
- Create Your Own Money Worksheets
- Create Your Own Telling Time Worksheets
- Create Your Own Word Search Puzzles
- Create Your Own Maze
Do you teach English or Language? You may need to teach adjectives! Here are some of the best online resources and free adjective worksheets available on the web. Adjectives are words that describe nouns. Check out these adjective worksheets, adjective activities, and adjective songs for kids and teachers.
Free Adjective Worksheets – Click Here
Here are some more adjective worksheets and free adjective activities for teachers, parents, and kids.
- Have Fun Teaching – Free adjective worksheets. Adjective Song – Click Here to Listen. Have Fun Teaching also has adjective flash cards. Adjective Flash Cards – Click Here.
- Teachnology – 40 different adjectives worksheets for teachers. Adjective theme worksheets.
- Enchanted Learning – Theme related adjective word webs. Describe the noun in the middle.
If you are teaching English, Language, or Grammar skills, you may need some free abbreviation worksheets. A great way to begin teaching abbreviation to your kids is to have them learn the abbreviations for the days of the week. Look below to find Abbreviation Worksheets and Abbreviation Activities for your classroom and lesson plans.
Here are some more Abbreviation Worksheets and Activities for teaching Abbreviation:
- Have Fun Teaching – Days of the Week abbreviation worksheet.
You can use this abbreviation worksheet with the Days of the Week Song.
- Color Me Good – Get a free map of the United States and have your students color the different states and label them with the abbreviation of each state. Great activity for learning the state abbreviations
- Education.com – Fun Abbreviation Book activity. Learn how to create an abbreviation book with your kids.
- School Express – 8 different fun abbreviation worksheets with colorful pictures.
Items you will find on these Abbreviation Worksheet websites include: abbreviation worksheet, abbreviation worksheets, abbreviations worksheet, abbreviations worksheets, free abbreviations worksheets, learn abbreviations, learn state abbreviations, learning abbreviation, learning abbreviations, state abbreviation worksheet, teaching abbreviation, teaching abbreviations
Are you looking for really good free Money Worksheets for your kids? Here at the Free-Worksheets Blog you will find all of your money worksheet resources for teaching money and money lesson plans. Below you will find a list of math websites that will help teach your children how to count money.
Here are some more kids money worksheets and free counting money worksheets for kids:
- Have Fun Teaching – Create your own money worksheets, counting money worksheets, counting pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters, money worksheets for kids, adding decimals worksheet.
- Cybersleuth Kids – Lots of free money worksheets, counting coins worksheets, mostly shows the tail side of coins.
- APlus Math – Money worksheet creator. Great to use with your smart board or projector and show students on the overhead screen. Good whole group counting money activity.
Items you will find on these teaching money web sites include: counting money for kids, counting money lesson, kids counting money, kindergarten money worksheets, math counting money, money lesson plan, money lesson plans, money math worksheets, money worksheet, money worksheets, money worksheets for kids, printable money worksheets, teaching money
If you need Fraction Worksheets for your kids, you have come to the right place! Below you will find free fraction worksheets for teachers, homeschooling, parents, and kids. Remember teachers, worksheets should be a supplement to your teaching and should be used for review and practice of skills. Your kids will have a hard time learning fractions if you tell them to just sit down and do the worksheet. There must be instruction to go along with it as well as some hands on learning techniques to build comprehension and understanding.
Here are some more fraction worksheet resources for teachers:
- Have Fun Teaching – Fraction worksheets include Half, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth, as well as a mixed review of fractions. Students must color in different pictures of fractions.
- Super Teacher Worksheets – Comparing fractions worksheets, drawing fractions, fraction strips, fraction word problems, fraction activities, adding and subtracting fractions.
- SuperKids – Create your own fraction worksheets. Fraction worksheet creator.
Free Addition Worksheets. Joining groups to add is a skill used in Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade math class. When students are able to “join groups to add” they can visually see the foundations of addition.
Here are some additional websites that offer addition worksheet printables:
- Have Fun Teaching – Free addition worksheets. Create your own addition worksheets, joining groups to add, math mania daily addition tests, adding in any order worksheets, writing addition sentences worksheets, adding doubles worksheet, and fact family worksheet.
- Math-Drills.com – Hundreds of addition math fact worksheets for kids.
- SuperKids – The Super Kids web site offers worksheet creators for teachers. Use this tool to create fun addition fact worksheets.
- KidZone – This web site has great addition theme worksheets. Jungle theme, farm theme, and many more addition worksheets themes.