Posts tagged Second Grade
The Have Fun Teaching Shop is filled with Educational CD's, DVD's, Phonics Packages, Counting Packages, Teacher Shirts and Bags and so much more! If you are a teacher, parent, or homeschooler, the Have Fun Teaching Shop is the place you need to visit. Teachers all over the world are using Have Fun Teaching's highly effective Music CD's in their classrooms to teach Phonics, Math, Counting, Science, Character Education, Reading, Grammar, and even Fitness!
The Have Fun Teaching Shop has lots of teaching supplies and resources for teachers:
- Alphabet Songs CD
- Counting Songs CD
- Character Songs CD
- Fitness Songs CD
- Science Songs CD
- Songs for Kids CD
- Alphabet DVD
- Counting DVD
- Phonics Packages
- Counting Packages
- Teacher Shirts
- Teacher Bags
- Sale Items
Free Second Grade Reading Comprehension. Are you teaching Second Grade and need Second Grade Reading Comprehension Worksheets? These 2nd Grade Reading Comprehension Worksheets will help teach 2nd Grade reading comprehension and get your kids ready for the reading comprehension test.
Here are some more second grade reading comprehension resources for teachers. Use these resources for second grade reading, second grade reading comprehension, and second grade comprehension.
- Have Fun Teaching – Free Second Grade Reading Comprehension Stories, Second Grade Reading Comprehension Tests, Second Grade Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- SuperTeacherWorksheets – Free 2nd Grade Reading Comprehension Stories, Tests and Worksheets.
Free Capitalization Worksheets. These Capitalization Worksheets are great for teaching capitalization and capital letters. Use these capitalization worksheets with your lesson plans and for fun activities for kids.
Here are some more capitalization worksheets and capitalization activities for kids:
- Have Fun Teaching – Free Capitalization Worksheets for Kids.
- Education.com – Free Capitalization Worksheet.
- ABCSchoolHelp – First Grade Capitalization Worksheets.
The Alphabet Songs DVD by Have Fun Teaching creates a new style of learning that is engaging and relevant to today’s kids. This phonics dvd consists of 26 alphabet letter songs and the alphabet song. The videos on this dvd are fun, interactive, colorful, and will have your kids dancing, singing and learning the alphabet and the phonics letter sounds in no time!
With this new Phonics DVD release, you have the option of getting the Alphabet Songs DVD by itself, or purchase an exclusive Have Fun Teaching Phonics Package! There are 5 different Phonics Packages to choose from.
- Phonics Package 1: Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD
- Phonics Package 2: Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 3: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 4: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD and the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities such as: 274 Worksheets
865 Flash Cards
130 Classroom Posters
96 Clip Art Images
78 Alphabet Coloring Pages
27 Lyric Sheets
14 Centers and Games
11 Word Lists
- Phonics Package 5: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD, the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities, and the Alphabet Songs DVD with 27 alphabet letter music videos
Journal Prompts, Writing Prompts, Free Journal Prompts, Free Writing Prompts, Monthly Writing Prompts, Monthly Journal Prompts, Daily Journal Prompts
Free Journal Prompts for teachers! Check out these fun and colorful writing prompts from Have Fun Teaching. These daily writing prompts are great for a morning activity or transition activity. Use these Daily Journal Prompts for themed writing activities.
Get ready for back to school with these fun daily journal prompts and daily writing activities. These elementary writing prompts will be a perfect addition to your lesson plans. Each writing prompt will engage the writer and ask questions or make statements that your students will love to write about. These are all free writing prompts!
Teaching Phonics can be a fun and exciting activity for kids! Teachers and parents, teaching the Alphabet, Phonics, Letter Sounds, Vowels, Consonants, Handwriting Skills, Blends, Digraphs, etc. can be an exhausting thought. Many teachers just give up and resort to the old ways of teaching and learning. Now, Have Fun Teaching has a Phonics Package that will make learning the Alphabet and learning Phonics FUN!
Free Learning Centers for your classroom. Check out these free printable learning centers for teachers. These Learning Activity Centers will be great to keep in your classroom for small group centers.
These Classroom Learning Activity Centers can be printed out and used in the classroom with your kids. Your kids will love these fun and engaging centers.
- ABC Center – Letter Matching Center
- Word Family Center
- Vowel Centers
- Writing Centers
- Math Centers
- Telling Time Clock Center
Create Your Own Clock Worksheets HERE!!! Use this Telling Time Worksheet Creator to make your own Clock worksheets and telling time worksheets. These clock worksheets will help your kids learn how to tell time and draw hands on a clock.
Create your own clock worksheets to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, 5 minutes, and 1 minute. Write in the Time, Draw the Hands, Analog Clocks, Digital Clocks, Hour, Half Hour, Quarter Hour, Five Minutes, and Minutes.
Do you need Free Matter Worksheets? This teacher blog post will give you great resources for teaching matter. These matter worksheets, matter activities and matter lesson plan ideas will be great for teaching science!
Here are some great resources for free matter worksheets, matter activities for kids, and matter lesson plans:
- Have Fun Teaching – States of Matter worksheet and states of matter graphic organizer to separate the “stuff” into the three states of matter: Solids, Liquids, and Gases. Give students different objects to classify, or write them on the board and do this activity whole group.
- Matter Word Search – Check out this huge matter word search puzzle. Great for students who finish early.