Posts tagged Science
Do you need Free Animal Worksheets? These animal worksheets will be great for teaching science! This Free Worksheets blog post will focus on animal worksheets, animal activities, and animal lesson plan ideas.
Here are some great resources for free animals worksheets, animals activities and animals lesson plans ideas:
- Have Fun Teaching – Animal classification worksheet, Create Your Own Insect activity, Amphibians and Reptiles sorting activity, Farm animals clip art, animal coloring pages and more.
- Color Me Good – Free animal coloring pages for kids.
- All Kids Network – Lots of animal worksheets, animal letter sorting, animal matching and animal counting worksheets.
Do you need Free Matter Worksheets? This teacher blog post will give you great resources for teaching matter. These matter worksheets, matter activities and matter lesson plan ideas will be great for teaching science!
Here are some great resources for free matter worksheets, matter activities for kids, and matter lesson plans:
- Have Fun Teaching – States of Matter worksheet and states of matter graphic organizer to separate the “stuff” into the three states of matter: Solids, Liquids, and Gases. Give students different objects to classify, or write them on the board and do this activity whole group.
- Matter Word Search – Check out this huge matter word search puzzle. Great for students who finish early.
Do you need Free Science Worksheets for your kids? These science worksheets will be great for teaching science, learning science and making science fun! Science can be exciting for young kids, so it is important to have fun teaching science as well.
Here are some great science resources for teaching science. Use these science worksheets, science activities and science lesson plan ideas when teaching.
- Animal Worksheets
- Earth Science Worksheets
- Science Graphic Organizers
- Health and Nutrition Worksheets
- Living and Non-Living Things Worksheets
- Matter Worksheets
- Scientist Worksheets
- Seasons of the Year Worksheets
- Space Science Worksheets
Do you need free sequencing worksheets for your kids? These sequence worksheets are great for learning how to put things in order and to learn sequence of events. Teachers and parents can use these sequencing worksheets and sequence graphic organizers in the classroom, for fun sequencing activities, or with your lesson plans.
These free sequence worksheets and sequencing activities are great for teaching and learning sequencing. This is a great skill to practice of science and reading.
Here are some of the sequence activities you will find on Have Fun Teaching:
Sequence Worksheet – Smallest to Largest: Put each group of words in order from smallest to largest.
Circle Graphic Organizers: Circle Graphic Organizer for showing sequencing and sequence of events.
Cycle of Events Worksheet: Put events in order. Butterfly life cycle.
Beginning, Middle, End Chain of Events Worksheet: Put events in order, beginning, middle, and ending to a story.
Response to Reading – Beginning, Middle, and End: Reading response activity where students rate their book and tell what happened at the beginning, in the middle, and at the end of the story.
Sequencing Graphic Organizer: Put events in order, historical timeline.
Free Graphic Organizer Worksheets. Graphic Organizers will help you organize information, brainstorm ideas, and help with problem solving.
Here are some web sites with free graphic organizers:
- Have Fun Teaching – Free graphic organizers including: Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer, Compare and Contrast Graphic Organizer, Fact and Opinion Graphic Organizer, KWL Graphic Organizer, KWHL Graphic Organizer, Note Taking and Summarizing Graphic Organizer, Predict and Infer Graphic Organizer, Sequencing Graphic Organizer, and Story Elements Graphic Organizer.
- EduPlace – Free Graphic Organizers including: Clock, Cluster Word Web, Describing Wheel, E-Chart, Fact and Opinion, Five W’s Chart, Flow Chart, Four-Column Chart, Garden Gate, Goal-Reasons Web, Ice-Cream Cone, Idea Rake, Idea Wheel, Inverted Triangle, ISP Chart, KWL Chart, KWS Chart, Ladder, Observation Chart, Persuasion Map, Planning Chart, Problem-Solution Chart, Sandwich, Sense Chart, Sequence Chart, Spider Map, Step-By-Step Chart, Story Map, T-Chart, Tic-Tac-Toe, Time Line, Time-Order Chart, Tree Chart, Venn Diagram.
- TeacherVision – Lots of free graphic organizers for different school subjects. Math graphic organizers, reading graphic organizers, language arts graphic organizers, science graphic organizers, and more!