Posts tagged Phonics
The Alphabet Songs DVD by Have Fun Teaching creates a new style of learning that is engaging and relevant to today’s kids. This phonics dvd consists of 26 alphabet letter songs and the alphabet song. The videos on this dvd are fun, interactive, colorful, and will have your kids dancing, singing and learning the alphabet and the phonics letter sounds in no time!
With this new Phonics DVD release, you have the option of getting the Alphabet Songs DVD by itself, or purchase an exclusive Have Fun Teaching Phonics Package! There are 5 different Phonics Packages to choose from.
- Phonics Package 1: Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD
- Phonics Package 2: Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 3: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 4: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD and the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities such as: 274 Worksheets
865 Flash Cards
130 Classroom Posters
96 Clip Art Images
78 Alphabet Coloring Pages
27 Lyric Sheets
14 Centers and Games
11 Word Lists
- Phonics Package 5: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD, the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities, and the Alphabet Songs DVD with 27 alphabet letter music videos
Do you need effective ways to teach phonics? These phonics worksheets and phonics activities will help you create the best phonics lesson plans. These Phonics activities and phonics songs are great supplemental teaching tools that can help students remember, recall, and practice their phonics skills.
These Free Phonics Worksheets and Alphabet worksheets are great for any kid learning English or learning how to read.
If you are teaching the alphabet or teaching phonics, then you must check out these brand new Alphabet Songs music CDs. You can either download these songs from iTunes or Amazon, or buy the CDs right online. These Alphabet Songs teach kids about consonants, vowels, letter sounds, vocabulary words, and uppercase and lowercase handwriting skills.
You can also check out the Have Fun Teaching Youtube channel to watch the Alphabet Songs music videos! These phonics music videos will teach your children phonics, letter sounds, consonants vowels, vowel sounds, vocabulary words and handwriting skills.
Teaching Phonics can be a fun and exciting activity for kids! Teachers and parents, teaching the Alphabet, Phonics, Letter Sounds, Vowels, Consonants, Handwriting Skills, Blends, Digraphs, etc. can be an exhausting thought. Many teachers just give up and resort to the old ways of teaching and learning. Now, Have Fun Teaching has a Phonics Package that will make learning the Alphabet and learning Phonics FUN!
If you need Free Alphabetical Order Worksheets, you have come to the right place. The Free-Worksheets.com Blog has lots of free ABC order worksheets for teachers, parents and kids. These alphabetical order worksheets will help your kids learn spelling skills, dictionary skills and so much more.
These alphabetical order worksheets will be great for your English, Language Arts, and Spelling lesson plans. Here are some addition links that will help you teach ABC order and make learning alphabetical order fun.
- Have Fun Teaching – Alphabetical order worksheets to the first letter, alphabetical order worksheets to the second letter, alphabetical order worksheets to the third letter, dictionary skills worksheet packet
- Teachnology – Lots of free alphabetical order worksheets for kids. One word and two word variations.
- SoftSchools – This site offers Alphabetical order games, word sorting games, and ABC order games for kids. These are online interactive learning games for kids.
The Free-Worksheets Blog is here to give you Free Blends Worksheets. These blends worksheets will help you teach phonics blends. Blends are two consonants put together in a word that make two distinct sounds. For example, the BL in the word blend is a blend.
Here are some free blends worksheets resources and blends activities for your lesson plans:
In this blog post, I will be giving teachers and parents resources to Free Alphabet Worksheets. These alphabet worksheets can be used for teaching the alphabet, teaching phonics, abc learning, and other spelling, letter recognition and phonetic lessons.
Here are some free websites and resources that offer alphabet worksheets and alphabet activities:
- Have Fun Teaching – Alphabet worksheets with letters A through Z with picture, beginning sound word, and letters to color.
- Color Me Good – Alphabet coloring pages for kids. Learn the alphabet by coloring the letters. Alligator ABC’s, Animal ABC’s, Flower ABC’s and more.
- First School – This website offers alphabet letter theme activities for kids. Each letter of the alphabet has lesson plans and activities.
Do you need Free Reading Worksheets? Here are some free resources for Reading Worksheets, Reading Activities, and Reading Comprehension Worksheets and Tests. These reading worksheets will help your child in reading and give them perfect practice for standardized tests.
Here are some more specific reading worksheets, reading skills, and reading activities that you may need worksheets for:
- Accelerated Reader Worksheets
- Cause and Effect Worksheets
- Compare and Contrast Worksheets
- Fact and Opinion Worksheets
- Fluency Worksheets
- Graphic Organizers Worksheets
- Inferences Worksheets
- KWL and KWHL Worksheets
- Note Taking Worksheets
- Phonics Worksheets
- Predictions Worksheets
- Reader’s Theater Worksheets
- Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- Reading Response Worksheets
- Sequencing Worksheets
- Spelling Worksheets
- Story Elements Worksheets
- Summarizing Worksheets
- Vocabulary Worksheets
- Word Lists Worksheets
These free reading worksheets are great practice for tests and extra homework practice in reading. You can use these reading worksheets at home or in the classroom, or with your reading lesson plans!
Do you need an effective way to practice phonics? Phonics worksheets are a great supplemental teaching tool that can help students remember, recall, and practice their phonics skills. These Free Phonics Worksheets are great for any kid learning English or learning how to read. Check out these phonics worksheets and phonics activities.
- Beginning Sounds
- Compound Words
- Dolch Words
- Ending Sounds
- High Frequency Words
- Letter Recognition
- Sight Words
- Word Families
These free phonics worksheets will help your children learn phonics and understand the skills they need to know for learning English. Use these phonics worksheets and phonics activities at home or in the classroom and in your lesson plans!
Free Beginning Sounds Worksheets. Teaching phonics is a critical part in helping students to understand how to connect letter sounds with letters and groups of letters. Here are some beginning sound worksheets and resources to help teachers and parents get the most out of teaching phonics.
Here are some other web sites that have phonics printables and beginning sounds worksheets:
- Have Fun Teaching – Beginning sounds worksheets including the following initial sounds: B, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, T, V, W, X, Y, Z. Have Fun Teaching also has Phonics Word Walls with picture cards.
- Kid Zone – This web site has letter activities for all letters of the alphabet. Beginning consonant sounds and ending sounds for phonics instruction. Include these phonics worksheets in your lesson plans.
- Kids Learning Station – 15 different beginning sound and beginning consonant worksheets for teaching phonics.