Posts tagged First Grade
The Have Fun Teaching Shop is filled with Educational CD's, DVD's, Phonics Packages, Counting Packages, Teacher Shirts and Bags and so much more! If you are a teacher, parent, or homeschooler, the Have Fun Teaching Shop is the place you need to visit. Teachers all over the world are using Have Fun Teaching's highly effective Music CD's in their classrooms to teach Phonics, Math, Counting, Science, Character Education, Reading, Grammar, and even Fitness!
The Have Fun Teaching Shop has lots of teaching supplies and resources for teachers:
- Alphabet Songs CD
- Counting Songs CD
- Character Songs CD
- Fitness Songs CD
- Science Songs CD
- Songs for Kids CD
- Alphabet DVD
- Counting DVD
- Phonics Packages
- Counting Packages
- Teacher Shirts
- Teacher Bags
- Sale Items
Free Spelling Worksheets. These spelling worksheets are great for teaching and learning spelling and how to spell. Here you will find ways to study spelling, practice spelling words, and how to make spelling fun.
Here are some more spelling worksheets, spelling activities and spelling lesson plan ideas to use with your kids.
- Have Fun Teaching – Spelling Soup Activities, Spelling Worksheets, Spelling Definitions Worksheets
- TLSBooks – Spelling Worksheets for random words and parts of speech
- TeachNology – Free Spelling Worksheets for Elementary and High School
Free Synonym Worksheets. These Synonym Worksheets will be great practice for teaching and learning synonyms. Synonyms are two words that have the same meaning or their meaning is similar. Check out these Synonyms Worksheets, Synonym Activities and Synonym Lesson Plan Ideas.
Check out these free synonym worksheets and activities to teach synonyms:
- Have Fun Teaching – Synonym Worksheets, Synonym Crossword Puzzle, Synonym Test Practice
- SuperTeacherWorksheets – Synonyms Worksheets, Antonyms Worksheets, Synonym and Antonym Analogies
- First School Years – Synonym Worksheets, Synonym and Antonym Worksheets, Synonym Flash Cards
Free First Grade Reading Comprehension. Are you teaching First Grade and need Reading Comprehension Worksheets? These First Grade Reading Comprehension Worksheets will help teach 1st Grade reading comprehension and get your kids ready for the reading comprehension test.
Here are some more free First Grade Reading Comprehension Worksheets, First Grade Reading Comprehension Tests, First Grade Reading Comprehension Stories, and First Grade Reading Comprehension Activities.
- Have Fun Teaching – First Grade Reading Comprehension Test Practice.
- SuperTeacherWorksheets – Free First Grade Reading Comprehension Worksheets by theme.
Free Capitalization Worksheets. These Capitalization Worksheets are great for teaching capitalization and capital letters. Use these capitalization worksheets with your lesson plans and for fun activities for kids.
Here are some more capitalization worksheets and capitalization activities for kids:
- Have Fun Teaching – Free Capitalization Worksheets for Kids.
- Education.com – Free Capitalization Worksheet.
- ABCSchoolHelp – First Grade Capitalization Worksheets.
The Alphabet Songs DVD by Have Fun Teaching creates a new style of learning that is engaging and relevant to today’s kids. This phonics dvd consists of 26 alphabet letter songs and the alphabet song. The videos on this dvd are fun, interactive, colorful, and will have your kids dancing, singing and learning the alphabet and the phonics letter sounds in no time!
With this new Phonics DVD release, you have the option of getting the Alphabet Songs DVD by itself, or purchase an exclusive Have Fun Teaching Phonics Package! There are 5 different Phonics Packages to choose from.
- Phonics Package 1: Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD
- Phonics Package 2: Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 3: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 4: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD and the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities such as: 274 Worksheets
865 Flash Cards
130 Classroom Posters
96 Clip Art Images
78 Alphabet Coloring Pages
27 Lyric Sheets
14 Centers and Games
11 Word Lists
- Phonics Package 5: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD, the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities, and the Alphabet Songs DVD with 27 alphabet letter music videos
Journal Prompts, Writing Prompts, Free Journal Prompts, Free Writing Prompts, Monthly Writing Prompts, Monthly Journal Prompts, Daily Journal Prompts
Free Journal Prompts for teachers! Check out these fun and colorful writing prompts from Have Fun Teaching. These daily writing prompts are great for a morning activity or transition activity. Use these Daily Journal Prompts for themed writing activities.
Get ready for back to school with these fun daily journal prompts and daily writing activities. These elementary writing prompts will be a perfect addition to your lesson plans. Each writing prompt will engage the writer and ask questions or make statements that your students will love to write about. These are all free writing prompts!
Do you need effective ways to teach phonics? These phonics worksheets and phonics activities will help you create the best phonics lesson plans. These Phonics activities and phonics songs are great supplemental teaching tools that can help students remember, recall, and practice their phonics skills.
These Free Phonics Worksheets and Alphabet worksheets are great for any kid learning English or learning how to read.
If you are teaching the alphabet or teaching phonics, then you must check out these brand new Alphabet Songs music CDs. You can either download these songs from iTunes or Amazon, or buy the CDs right online. These Alphabet Songs teach kids about consonants, vowels, letter sounds, vocabulary words, and uppercase and lowercase handwriting skills.
You can also check out the Have Fun Teaching Youtube channel to watch the Alphabet Songs music videos! These phonics music videos will teach your children phonics, letter sounds, consonants vowels, vowel sounds, vocabulary words and handwriting skills.
Teaching Phonics can be a fun and exciting activity for kids! Teachers and parents, teaching the Alphabet, Phonics, Letter Sounds, Vowels, Consonants, Handwriting Skills, Blends, Digraphs, etc. can be an exhausting thought. Many teachers just give up and resort to the old ways of teaching and learning. Now, Have Fun Teaching has a Phonics Package that will make learning the Alphabet and learning Phonics FUN!