Posts tagged English
The Alphabet DVD for Toddlers from Have Fun Teaching is the perfect way to teach and learn the alphabet and phonics. This Alphabet DVD for Toddlers can help instruct your kids on letter sounds, consonants, vowels, vocabulary words, and handwriting skills.
This Alphabet DVD for Toddlers is a new way to teach the alphabet, phonics, letter sounds, vocabulary words and handwriting skills. Your kids will love this alphabet DVD! Each letter has a music video on this alphabet dvd that is fun and engaging for kids.
Free Grammar Worksheets. These Grammar Worksheets make a great teaching tool for teaching and learning grammar and the parts of speech. Each grammar worksheet is colorful and engaging for kids. Use these grammar worksheets for fun grammar activities and parts of speech activities.
Here are some more Grammar Songs, Grammar Videos, and Grammar Activities for Kids:
Free Spelling Worksheets. These spelling worksheets are great for teaching and learning spelling and how to spell. Here you will find ways to study spelling, practice spelling words, and how to make spelling fun.
Here are some more spelling worksheets, spelling activities and spelling lesson plan ideas to use with your kids.
- Have Fun Teaching – Spelling Soup Activities, Spelling Worksheets, Spelling Definitions Worksheets
- TLSBooks – Spelling Worksheets for random words and parts of speech
- TeachNology – Free Spelling Worksheets for Elementary and High School
Free Synonym Worksheets. These Synonym Worksheets will be great practice for teaching and learning synonyms. Synonyms are two words that have the same meaning or their meaning is similar. Check out these Synonyms Worksheets, Synonym Activities and Synonym Lesson Plan Ideas.
Check out these free synonym worksheets and activities to teach synonyms:
- Have Fun Teaching – Synonym Worksheets, Synonym Crossword Puzzle, Synonym Test Practice
- SuperTeacherWorksheets – Synonyms Worksheets, Antonyms Worksheets, Synonym and Antonym Analogies
- First School Years – Synonym Worksheets, Synonym and Antonym Worksheets, Synonym Flash Cards
Free Compound Word Worksheets. These compound words worksheets are great for teaching compound words. Use each compound word worksheet with your English lesson plans and compound words activities.
Check out these resources to find more Compound Word Worksheets, Compound Word Activities and lesson plan ideas:
- Have Fun Teaching – Free compound words worksheets, Compound Word List of over 2,000 compound words.
- SuperTeacherWorksheets – Lots of free compound word worksheets with answer keys. Pretty basic worksheets.
- WorksheetPlace – Compound Word Worksheets, Compound Word Word Search, Compound Word Riddles and more.
Free Language Worksheets and Language Arts Worksheets. These English Language worksheets are great for teaching and learning the English Language. Each Language Worksheet is high quality and teaches the language skills that your kids will need to succeed. Also check out these Language Arts Songs and Grammar Songs from Have Fun Teaching.
- Alphabetical Order – ABC Order
- Compound Words
- Dolch Words
- High Frequency Words
- Parts of Speech
- Plural Noun
- Sight Words
- Word Lists
Free Capitalization Worksheets. These Capitalization Worksheets are great for teaching capitalization and capital letters. Use these capitalization worksheets with your lesson plans and for fun activities for kids.
Here are some more capitalization worksheets and capitalization activities for kids:
- Have Fun Teaching – Free Capitalization Worksheets for Kids.
- Education.com – Free Capitalization Worksheet.
- ABCSchoolHelp – First Grade Capitalization Worksheets.
The Alphabet Songs DVD by Have Fun Teaching creates a new style of learning that is engaging and relevant to today’s kids. This phonics dvd consists of 26 alphabet letter songs and the alphabet song. The videos on this dvd are fun, interactive, colorful, and will have your kids dancing, singing and learning the alphabet and the phonics letter sounds in no time!
With this new Phonics DVD release, you have the option of getting the Alphabet Songs DVD by itself, or purchase an exclusive Have Fun Teaching Phonics Package! There are 5 different Phonics Packages to choose from.
- Phonics Package 1: Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD
- Phonics Package 2: Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 3: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD
- Phonics Package 4: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD and the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities such as: 274 Worksheets
865 Flash Cards
130 Classroom Posters
96 Clip Art Images
78 Alphabet Coloring Pages
27 Lyric Sheets
14 Centers and Games
11 Word Lists
- Phonics Package 5: Both Alphabet Songs A-M Music CD and Alphabet Songs N-Z Music CD, the Phonics Activities CD which includes hundreds of phonics activities, and the Alphabet Songs DVD with 27 alphabet letter music videos
Free Antonym Worksheets. These free antonym worksheets are great for teaching antonyms and opposites. Use these opposites worksheets for teaching English and Language Arts.
Check out these links below for more Antonym Worksheets, Opposites Worksheets, Antonyms Activities and Antonym Lesson Plan Ideas:
- Have Fun Teaching – Opposites Worksheet, Antonym Worksheets, Antonym Matching Worksheet
- English For Everyone – Offers basic synonym and antonym worksheets for beginners and intermediate.
- Quia Antonym Jeopardy - Online Antonym Jeopardy game.
Do you need effective ways to teach phonics? These phonics worksheets and phonics activities will help you create the best phonics lesson plans. These Phonics activities and phonics songs are great supplemental teaching tools that can help students remember, recall, and practice their phonics skills.
These Free Phonics Worksheets and Alphabet worksheets are great for any kid learning English or learning how to read.