Do you need free English worksheets for teaching English? Here are links to high quality English worksheets that will help teach English and will help kids learn English skills. These Language worksheets are great for the classroom or for extra homework practice.
- Abbreviation Worksheets
- Adjective Worksheets
- Adverb Worksheets
- Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabetical Order – ABC Order Worksheets
- Analogy Worksheets
- Antonym Worksheets
- Capitalization Worksheets
- Compound Words Worksheets
- Contractions Worksheets
- Dolch Words Worksheets
- Grammar Worksheets
- High Frequency Words Worksheets
- Homophone Worksheets
- Noun Worksheets
- Parts of Speech Worksheets
- Phonics Worksheets
- Pronoun Worksheets
- Punctuation Worksheets
- Reading Comprehension Worksheets
- Sight Words Worksheets
- Spelling Worksheets
- Suffix Worksheets
- Syllable Worksheets
- Synonym Worksheets
- Verb Worksheets
- Word Lists Worksheets
These free English worksheets will be great for your lesson plans!
Create Your Own Math Facts Worksheets:
SKills: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Mixed Addition and Subtraction, Mixed Multiplication and Division, Addition with Missing Numbers, Subtraction with Missing Numbers, Multiplication with Missing Numbers, Division with Missing Numbers, Greater Than Less Than.
Information: Create Your Own Math Fact Worksheets. Addition Worksheets. Subtraction Worksheets. Multiplication Worksheets, Division Worksheets. Greater Than Less Than Worksheets. Math Fact Worksheets Creator. Math Fact Generator. Option to generate answer key.
- Create Your Own Money Worksheets
- Create Your Own Telling Time Worksheets
- Create Your Own Word Search Puzzles
- Create Your Own Maze
Do you teach English or Language? You may need to teach adjectives! Here are some of the best online resources and free adjective worksheets available on the web. Adjectives are words that describe nouns. Check out these adjective worksheets, adjective activities, and adjective songs for kids and teachers.
Free Adjective Worksheets – Click Here
Here are some more adjective worksheets and free adjective activities for teachers, parents, and kids.
- Have Fun Teaching – Free adjective worksheets. Adjective Song – Click Here to Listen. Have Fun Teaching also has adjective flash cards. Adjective Flash Cards – Click Here.
- Teachnology – 40 different adjectives worksheets for teachers. Adjective theme worksheets.
- Enchanted Learning – Theme related adjective word webs. Describe the noun in the middle.
Teachers, get ready for Christmas! If you need free Christmas worksheets, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas Activities for your kids, you have come to the right place. Christmas is celebrated on December 25th to recognize the birth of Jesus Christ. Okay public school teachers…BE BOLD, let’s share the message of Jesus and have fun this Christmas! Look below to find free Christmas worksheets for your kids.
Here are some more Christmas worksheets, Christmas crafts, and Christmas activities for teachers:
- Have Fun Teaching – Free Christmas worksheets, Polar Express Activities, Christmas Word Sort ABC Order, Christmas Matching Worksheet, Christmas Coloring Pages, Holiday Math Mystery Worksheet, Christmas Acrostic Poem Activity, Christmas Writing Paper and Themed Border Paper, Christmas Maze, and Christmas Gift Tags.
- Color Me Good – Angel Coloring Pages, Candy Cane Coloring Pages, Christmas Lights Coloring Pages, Christmas Tree Coloring Pages, Decorations Coloring Pages, Elf Coloring Pages, Ginger Bread Coloring Pages, Jesus Christ Coloring Pages, Presents Coloring Pages, Gifts Coloring Pages, Reindeer Coloring Pages, Santa Claus Coloring Pages, Snowman Coloring Pages, Stockings Coloring Pages.
- Teachnology – Christmas Writing Paper, Christmas Song Lyrics, Christmas Crossword Puzzle, Christmas Cryptogram, Creative Writing Activity, Christmas KWL, Christmas Reading Comprehension Worksheet, Christmas Vocabulary, Christmas Word Scramble, Christmas Word Search, Christmas Adjectives Worksheets, Christmas Lesson Plans, Christmas Teaching Theme.
- Enchanted Learning – Christmas Crafts including: Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet, Paper Plate Angel, Christmas Star, Hand print Wreath, Christmas Stockings, Fireplace Craft, Hand and Foot Reindeer, Candy Train, Paper Plate Poinsettia, Hand print Christmas Tree, Paper Christmas Tree, Snowman Ornament, Christmas Paper Box, String of Gingerbread People, Paper Plate Snowman, Snowman Puppets, Christmas Cards, Christmas Storybooks
Items you will find on these Christmas websites include: activities for christmas, activity for christmas, christmas activities, christmas activity, christmas arts and crafts, christmas arts crafts, christmas craft ideas, christmas crafts, christmas crafts for kids, christmas crafts projects, christmas holiday crafts, christmas kids crafts, christmas worksheets, crafts for christmas, easy christmas crafts, family christmas crafts, kids christmas activities, preschool christmas crafts
If you are teaching English, Language, or Grammar skills, you may need some free abbreviation worksheets. A great way to begin teaching abbreviation to your kids is to have them learn the abbreviations for the days of the week. Look below to find Abbreviation Worksheets and Abbreviation Activities for your classroom and lesson plans.
Here are some more Abbreviation Worksheets and Activities for teaching Abbreviation:
- Have Fun Teaching – Days of the Week abbreviation worksheet.
You can use this abbreviation worksheet with the Days of the Week Song.
- Color Me Good – Get a free map of the United States and have your students color the different states and label them with the abbreviation of each state. Great activity for learning the state abbreviations
- Education.com – Fun Abbreviation Book activity. Learn how to create an abbreviation book with your kids.
- School Express – 8 different fun abbreviation worksheets with colorful pictures.
Items you will find on these Abbreviation Worksheet websites include: abbreviation worksheet, abbreviation worksheets, abbreviations worksheet, abbreviations worksheets, free abbreviations worksheets, learn abbreviations, learn state abbreviations, learning abbreviation, learning abbreviations, state abbreviation worksheet, teaching abbreviation, teaching abbreviations
Do you need Free Thanksgiving Worksheets? The Free-Worksheets Blog has everything you will need to have fun this Thanksgiving with your students. Look below to find Thanksgiving Worksheets, Thanksgiving Coloring Pages, Thanksgiving Crafts and Fun Thanksgiving Activities for your lesson plans.
Here are some more Thanksgiving Worksheets and Crafts for Thankgiving:
- Have Fun Teaching – Thanksgiving coloring pages, Turkey Dot-to-Dot worksheet, Thanksgiving theme border writing paper.
- Color Me Good – Over 300 Free Thanksgiving Coloring Pages. Cornucopia coloring pages, Turkey coloring pages, Pilgrim coloring pages, Native American coloring pages, Pumpkin coloring pages and more.
- DLTK Kids – Thanksgiving word scramble, Thanksgiving crossword puzzle, Thanksgiving math worksheets, Thanksgiving vocabulary worksheets, Thanksgiving word search.
- Kaboose Crafts – Thanksgiving crafts including Paper Cup Turkeys, Thanksgiving coloring pages, Turkey place-card holder, Leaf prints craft, Thanksgiving picture frame, Thanksgiving clip art, Pilgrim teddy bear outfit, Turkey card holder.
Items you will find on these Thanksgiving Worksheet web sites include: crafts for thanksgiving, free thanksgiving crafts, kids thanksgiving crafts, thanksgiving activities, thanksgiving activity, thanksgiving arts and crafts, thanksgiving coloring page, thanksgiving coloring pages, thanksgiving crafts, thanksgiving crafts for kids, thanksgiving crafts for preschool, thanksgiving theme activities, thanksgiving turkey crafts
Are you looking for really good free Money Worksheets for your kids? Here at the Free-Worksheets Blog you will find all of your money worksheet resources for teaching money and money lesson plans. Below you will find a list of math websites that will help teach your children how to count money.
Here are some more kids money worksheets and free counting money worksheets for kids:
- Have Fun Teaching – Create your own money worksheets, counting money worksheets, counting pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters, money worksheets for kids, adding decimals worksheet.
- Cybersleuth Kids – Lots of free money worksheets, counting coins worksheets, mostly shows the tail side of coins.
- APlus Math – Money worksheet creator. Great to use with your smart board or projector and show students on the overhead screen. Good whole group counting money activity.
Items you will find on these teaching money web sites include: counting money for kids, counting money lesson, kids counting money, kindergarten money worksheets, math counting money, money lesson plan, money lesson plans, money math worksheets, money worksheet, money worksheets, money worksheets for kids, printable money worksheets, teaching money
If you need Fraction Worksheets for your kids, you have come to the right place! Below you will find free fraction worksheets for teachers, homeschooling, parents, and kids. Remember teachers, worksheets should be a supplement to your teaching and should be used for review and practice of skills. Your kids will have a hard time learning fractions if you tell them to just sit down and do the worksheet. There must be instruction to go along with it as well as some hands on learning techniques to build comprehension and understanding.
Here are some more fraction worksheet resources for teachers:
- Have Fun Teaching – Fraction worksheets include Half, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth, as well as a mixed review of fractions. Students must color in different pictures of fractions.
- Super Teacher Worksheets – Comparing fractions worksheets, drawing fractions, fraction strips, fraction word problems, fraction activities, adding and subtracting fractions.
- SuperKids – Create your own fraction worksheets. Fraction worksheet creator.
Free Veteran’s Day Worksheets. Below you will find many free resources and worksheets for teachers and parents to use for Veterans Day. Veteran’s Day is an annual American holiday honoring military veterans. Both a federal holiday and a state holiday in all states, it is usually observed on November 11.
More Veteran’s Day Worksheets:
- Color Me Good – Free Veterans Day coloring pages and activities for kids.
- Teachnology – Free Veteran’s Day worksheets including: Veterans Acrostic Poem, Veteran’s Day Adjectives worksheets, Veteran’s Day crossword puzzle, Veteran’s Day Cryptogram, Veterans Research Activity, Creative Writing, Reading Comprehension, Word Lists, and more.
- Enchanted Learning – Free Veteran’s Day crafts and fun activities for kids. Patriotic Pinwheel, Craft Stick Flag, Star Wreath, Patriotic Wind Sock, and Veterans Day books.
Free Halloween Worksheets for teachers and kids. Halloween is just around the corner…BOO! Have some fun with your kids with these Halloween activities and Halloween worksheets. The Halloween resources listed below are free and full of excitement.
Here are some free Halloween worksheets and fun Halloween activities for teachers and kids:
- Have Fun Teaching – Halloween Puzzle, Halloween Matching Worksheet, Halloween Coloring Pages, Halloween Matching Game, Halloween Flash Cards.
- Worksheetplace.com – Halloween ABC Order Worksheet, Halloween Writing Activities, Halloween Candy Graph, Halloween Acrostic Poem, Halloween Word Search, Halloween Word Scramble, Halloween Sequencing Worksheet.
- Math-Drills.com – Halloween Math Worksheets, Halloween Multiplication, Addition, and Subtraction Worksheets, Halloween Graph Paper, Halloween Patterns and Geometry Worksheets.