Core Standards, Common Standards, State Standards, Common Core Standards, Common Core State Standards, Common Standard, State Standard, Core Standard, Common Core Standard, Common Core State Standard, Core Curriculum, Common Core Curriculum
- Kindergarten Standards Posters: This set of Kindergarten Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Kindergarten Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Kindergarten English Standards and Kindergarten Math Standards.
- First Grade Standards Posters: This set of First Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the First Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both First Grade English Standards and First Grade Math Standards.
- Second Grade Standards Posters: This set of Second Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Second Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Second Grade English Standards and Second Grade Math Standards.
- Third Grade Standards Posters: This set of Third Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Third Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Third Grade English Standards and Third Grade Math Standards.
- Fourth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fourth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fourth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fourth Grade English Standards and Fourth Grade Math Standards.
- Fifth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fifth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fifth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fifth Grade English Standards and Fifth Grade Math Standards.
Third Grade Test Practice, Free Third Grade Test Practice, Third Grade Reading Comprehension Test Practice, Third Grade Practice Tests, Third Grade Standardized Test Practice
Let’s not leave third grade out of this testing craze. Take a look at our reading comprehension and test-taking skills strategy worksheets. As always, they’re free, so download them, print them, and share them. We can guarantee you’ll be back looking for more, because we have such an extensive collection of free resources, not to mention cool videos and songs!
Third Grade Worksheets, Third Grade Worksheet, Free Third Grade Worksheets, 3rd Grade Worksheets, 3rd Grade Worksheet, Free 3rd Grade Worksheets, Third Grade Activities, Third Grade Printables
If you’ve noticed, my last few posts have been for K, 1, and 2, and this one is for 3rd grade. Want some resources to tighten up some language skills? Winter break is coming, and while it’s still a bit off, there’s no time like the present to start assembling fun activity packets to send home. Maybe you need some fun math songs that help students remember their multiples? Try out have fun teaching! The songs are really quite catchy, and they often support language or math lessons. Give it a try and peruse the very wide assortment of materials offered.
Grade Level Worksheets, Free Grade Level Worksheets, Grade Level Worksheet, Free Grade Level Worksheet, Elementary Worksheets
Wouldn’t it be great if some of these worksheet websites not only sorted things by subject area, but also by grade level? Well, Have Fun Teaching has done that. They’ve got K-3 done, and 4-6 are forthcoming. Granted, not everything from the 100′s or 1000′s of worksheets on the site has been sorted yet, but it’s a good start. Not to mention, there are songs that go along with a lot of this material for you to attack your multiple intelligences in lesson planning!
Antonym Worksheets, Antonym Worksheet, Antonyms Worksheets, Antonyms Worksheet, Free Antonym Worksheets, Free Antonyms Worksheets, Antonym Printables, Antonym Activities, Opposites Worksheets, Opposites Worksheet
Comparing and contrasting are key skills in language. Synonyms and antonyms are an easy, language-building approach to learning comparing and contrasting. It also helps build vocabulary when students realize that there is not only one antonym for each word, that words aren’t simply paired together, but actually massive families of similar words. Have your K-5 students look at some of these worksheets on have fun teaching to see which words they can identify as opposites.
Analogy Worksheets, Analogy Worksheet, Analogies Worksheets, Analogies Worksheet, Analogy Worksheets for Kids, Analogy Printables, Analogy Examples, Analogy Word List, Analogies Examples, Analogies Word List
Analogies are one of the best ways to teach comparisons. Take a look at this worksheet, which gives students the chance to fill in the blank with some basic analogies. Certainly, this could lead into some extension activities, like students writing their own analogies, or having shoulder partners finish each other’s analogies. Give this one a try, and there’s even another worksheet with 50 more if you want to go more in depth!
Adverb Worksheets, Adverb Worksheet, Adverbs Worksheets, Free Adverb Worksheets, Adverbs Worksheet, Adverb Printables
Adverbs are tricky, and yet they’re one of the best way to add color to your writing. Whether they’re adverbs of time and frequency, or adverbs of severity, students struggle with them, and don’t really want to tackle using them. Get a little practice in with this sheet from have fun teaching. This is a great way to work on getting those state writing test scores up.
Abbreviation Worksheets, Abbreviation Worksheet, Free Abbreviation Worksheets, Abbreviations Worksheets, Abbreviations Worksheet
Need a quick and easy guide for helping your students remember simple abbreviations? Practice your titles, months, and more with this worksheet. Want to go beyond that? Have them learn state postal code abbreviations for a social studies tie-in. These little abbreviations will help in reading, in letter writing, and in everyday life. Sounds like a great primary grades activity to start the school year!
English Worksheets, Free English Worksheets, English Printables, English Printable Worksheets, English Language Worksheets.
Grammar is something that takes practice to gain familiarity, what with all the strange rules and exceptions the English language has. Practice some of those with the plethora of english worksheets available on have fun teaching. Need worksheets on parts of speech? Got ‘em. Need them on spelling or synonyms/antonyms? Got ‘em. Want to review your high frequency words? Man, they’ve got them too! A great wealth of free resources all at your fingertips, or at least a mouse click away.
Website for Teachers, Free Website for Teachers, Websites for Teachers, Teaching Website, Free Resources for Teachers
Beat the Back-to-School Blues with this website. Need some icebreakers to get back into the swing of things? Try some fun worksheets to review what your students remember from last year. Play some educational songs to reinforce basic concepts. How about some educational video clips to get the ball rolling? You certainly can’t beat sending flash cards home that first week of school to start things right.
Have Fun Teaching!