We are excited to announce the release of the Second Grade Common Core Workbook. To celebrate, we are giving away free Workbook Downloads! This Second Grade Common Core Workbook is the largest collection of worksheets and activities for teaching the Second Grade Common Core State Standards. This workbook includes over 575 pages of Worksheets, Activity Centers, and Posters that teach all the Second Grade English Language Arts Common Core Standards and all the Second Grade Mathematics Common Core Standards!
Free Giveaway Item: Second Grade Common Core Workbook Download
Number of Winners: Unlimited!
How To Win: To win the Free Second Grade Common Core Workbook Download, complete the following steps:
- Create a blog post with the title: Second Grade Common Core
- Write a short description of the workbook and how it is a great resource for Second Grade Teachers. You can also talk about Common Core Standards, Common Core Activities, and Common Core Worksheets.
- Include the Second Grade Workbook picture in your blog post. Download the Workbook Picture - Click Here.
- Somewhere in your blog post, write the words “Second Grade Common Core Workbook” and hyperlink those words to point to this link: http://corecommonstandards.com/core-curriculum/second-grade-common-core-workbook/. Just like it is shown in the quotes in this example.
- Email me your blog post link. Send an email to: email@example.com.
When Does This Contest End? This free giveaway will end on November 11th, 2012.
How To Claim Your Free Prize: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the blog post that you created. If you have completed steps 1-5 above, we will email you back with your free Second Grade Common Core Workbook Download!
*If you would rather just Purchase the Second Grade Common Core Workbook – Click Here.
Core Standards, Common Standards, State Standards, Common Core Standards, Common Core State Standards, Common Standard, State Standard, Core Standard, Common Core Standard, Common Core State Standard, Core Curriculum, Common Core Curriculum
- Kindergarten Standards Posters: This set of Kindergarten Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Kindergarten Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Kindergarten English Standards and Kindergarten Math Standards.
- First Grade Standards Posters: This set of First Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the First Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both First Grade English Standards and First Grade Math Standards.
- Second Grade Standards Posters: This set of Second Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Second Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Second Grade English Standards and Second Grade Math Standards.
- Third Grade Standards Posters: This set of Third Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Third Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Third Grade English Standards and Third Grade Math Standards.
- Fourth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fourth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fourth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fourth Grade English Standards and Fourth Grade Math Standards.
- Fifth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fifth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fifth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fifth Grade English Standards and Fifth Grade Math Standards.
People Flash Cards, People Flashcards, Free People Flash Cards, Family Flash Cards, Body Parts Flash Cards, Artist Flash Cards, Clothing Flash Cards
Need a great vocabulary builder? It’s best to learn groups or categories of words at one time, because when we relate words to each other, we have a better chance to remember them. How about some flash cards on people, jobs, family members, or for articles of clothing? This would be a great practice piece for ESL/ELL students, too!
Second Grade Test Practice, Free Second Grade Test Practice, Second Grade Reading Comprehension Test Practice, Second Grade Practice Tests, Second Grade Standardized Test Practice
Hope those last few posts didn’t sound too preachy. I just really wanted to share our free resources for test preparation. Everyone has to take them, so let’s get on with it! If we’re going to do something, let’s do it good, and being ready for the test is the best way to do well.
Second Grade Worksheets, Second Grade Worksheet, Free Second Grade Worksheets, 2nd Grade Worksheets, 2nd Grade Worksheet, Free 2nd Grade Worksheets, Second Grade Activities, Second Grade Printables
School is in full swing for some of us, or just starting off for others, but we all need space-filler activities during the day or sub teacher activities for those days when the unexpected comes up. Why not make it meaningful, too, for your second graders with some free worksheets from have fun teaching? Second graders aren’t the only ones with activities on that site, either. Grade by grade and subject by subject, there are hundreds of free resources!
Grade Level Worksheets, Free Grade Level Worksheets, Grade Level Worksheet, Free Grade Level Worksheet, Elementary Worksheets
Wouldn’t it be great if some of these worksheet websites not only sorted things by subject area, but also by grade level? Well, Have Fun Teaching has done that. They’ve got K-3 done, and 4-6 are forthcoming. Granted, not everything from the 100′s or 1000′s of worksheets on the site has been sorted yet, but it’s a good start. Not to mention, there are songs that go along with a lot of this material for you to attack your multiple intelligences in lesson planning!
Synonym Worksheets, Synonym Worksheet, Synonyms Worksheets, Synonyms Worksheet, Free Synonym Worksheets, Synonym Worksheets for Kids, Synonym Printables, Synonym Activities
Enhance writing power in time for standardized testing with synonyms and their EVIL cousin, antonyms. Remind students that it’s fun to know as many words as possible for: good, pretty, hot, cold, bad, and all these other common words that we overuse. Do it with a word graveyard! Make little paper tombstones and write the dead word on it. Retire more and more words as weeks go on, so students have to think of newer ones! Practice with this worksheet on synonyms.
Rhyming Worksheets, Rhyming Worksheet, Free Rhyming Worksheets, Free Rhyming Worksheet, Rhyming Printables, Rhyming Activities, Rhyming Worksheets for Kids
Have some more lyrically-inclined students or just need to work on some phonics skills? Rhyming can be a great way to pull some humor into your lessons, while meeting those required language standards. Rhyming can also be a great center activity. Have students try this worksheet, and then they could use some of the words to write quick, silly rhymes they can share with classmates.
Pronoun Worksheets, Pronoun Worksheet, Free Pronoun Worksheets, Pronouns Worksheets, Pronouns Worksheet, Free Pronouns Worksheets, Pronoun Printables, Pronoun Activities
He, She, It… sounds easy, right? Think again. Without reviewing these and practicing, it can be a grammatical nightmare trying to teach students not only to use the right pronouns, but also matching them with the proper verbs. I think we’ve all heard enough of this kind of talk: “We was at the store…” Fix that stuff right now with this helpful worksheet!
Grammar Worksheets, Grammar Worksheet, Free Grammar Worksheets, Grammar Printables, Parts of Speech Worksheets, Parts of Speech Worksheet, Grammar Activities, Fun Grammar Worksheets
Need some fast review sheets for things like proper nouns or the usage of parts of speech? Hop over to Have Fun Teaching and examine the wealth of free worksheets there! Sounds like a great back to school set of activities or morning work to get the ball rolling. Several of these worksheets also offer opportunities to practice handwriting, which is always a plus.