Core Standards, Common Standards, State Standards, Common Core Standards, Common Core State Standards, Common Standard, State Standard, Core Standard, Common Core Standard, Common Core State Standard, Core Curriculum, Common Core Curriculum
- Kindergarten Standards Posters: This set of Kindergarten Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Kindergarten Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Kindergarten English Standards and Kindergarten Math Standards.
- First Grade Standards Posters: This set of First Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the First Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both First Grade English Standards and First Grade Math Standards.
- Second Grade Standards Posters: This set of Second Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Second Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Second Grade English Standards and Second Grade Math Standards.
- Third Grade Standards Posters: This set of Third Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Third Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Third Grade English Standards and Third Grade Math Standards.
- Fourth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fourth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fourth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fourth Grade English Standards and Fourth Grade Math Standards.
- Fifth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fifth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fifth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fifth Grade English Standards and Fifth Grade Math Standards.
People Flash Cards, People Flashcards, Free People Flash Cards, Family Flash Cards, Body Parts Flash Cards, Artist Flash Cards, Clothing Flash Cards
Need a great vocabulary builder? It’s best to learn groups or categories of words at one time, because when we relate words to each other, we have a better chance to remember them. How about some flash cards on people, jobs, family members, or for articles of clothing? This would be a great practice piece for ESL/ELL students, too!
Alphabet Flash Cards, Letter Flash Cards, Free Alphabet Flash Cards, ABC Flash Cards, Alphabet Flashcards, Alphabet Flash Cards DVD
I can’t think of a better way to start the school year than putting a smile on young kids’ faces with a free set of alphabet flash cards, especially if you have ESOL/ELL students. They can practice the letters’ names, the sounds they make, and even spelling with these free sets of alphabet cards. Choose from various styles, all sure to get the job done.
First Grade Test Practice, Free First Grade Test Practice, First Grade Reading Comprehension Test Practice, First Grade Practice Tests, First Grade Standardized Test Practice
First grade and second grade, at least in Florida, have SAT 10 tests, which build toward FCAT tests in higher grades. Other states have some version of standardized testing, either for odd numbered grades, or for specific set grades. The common theme here, is that standardized testing is a necessary and unavoidable evil in today’s world. We’d be serving our students best by preparing them for testing that they will see for the next two decades of their lives if we started off well in 1st grade. Here are some printables to get you started on that path.
Handwriting Worksheets, Free Handwriting Worksheets, Printable Handwriting Worksheets, Handwriting Worksheet, Handwriting Practice
Blech! Is there anything worse to try to get students to do than write neatly, especially the boys? As a young boy, I remember I had just about the worst handwriting in class. Of course, we didn’t have these fancy worksheets. Get your students’ handwriting up to snuff with these activities, or they’ll have sloppy handwriting for the rest of their lives!
First Grade Worksheets, First Grade Worksheet, Free First Grade Worksheets, 1st Grade Worksheets, 1st Grade Worksheet, Free 1st Grade Worksheets, First Grade Activities, First Grade Printables
October is a great time to be doing Fall activities, unless you live in the southern hemisphere, anyway. Assuming you don’t, let’s kick this off with a first grade reading comprehension activity. Students in the south or in arid climates might find northern USA’s Fall season interesting. Similarly, those in the north might find the season of Fall pretty different in the south. This is a great time to pull in prior knowledge and maybe even have your own classroom fall festival!
Grade Level Worksheets, Free Grade Level Worksheets, Grade Level Worksheet, Free Grade Level Worksheet, Elementary Worksheets
Wouldn’t it be great if some of these worksheet websites not only sorted things by subject area, but also by grade level? Well, Have Fun Teaching has done that. They’ve got K-3 done, and 4-6 are forthcoming. Granted, not everything from the 100′s or 1000′s of worksheets on the site has been sorted yet, but it’s a good start. Not to mention, there are songs that go along with a lot of this material for you to attack your multiple intelligences in lesson planning!
Vowel Worksheets, Vowels Worksheets, Vowel Worksheet, Vowels Worksheet, Free Vowel Worksheets, Free Vowels Worksheets, Vowel Activities, Vowel Printables
So many vowel sounds, so little time… Why not make a vowel booklet for each vowel sound? Worksheets can form a good backbones of that booklet, along with word lists, illustrations, and other activities. This can be a great morning work, centers activity, or check for understanding too!
Rhyming Worksheets, Rhyming Worksheet, Free Rhyming Worksheets, Free Rhyming Worksheet, Rhyming Printables, Rhyming Activities, Rhyming Worksheets for Kids
Have some more lyrically-inclined students or just need to work on some phonics skills? Rhyming can be a great way to pull some humor into your lessons, while meeting those required language standards. Rhyming can also be a great center activity. Have students try this worksheet, and then they could use some of the words to write quick, silly rhymes they can share with classmates.
Pronoun Worksheets, Pronoun Worksheet, Free Pronoun Worksheets, Pronouns Worksheets, Pronouns Worksheet, Free Pronouns Worksheets, Pronoun Printables, Pronoun Activities
He, She, It… sounds easy, right? Think again. Without reviewing these and practicing, it can be a grammatical nightmare trying to teach students not only to use the right pronouns, but also matching them with the proper verbs. I think we’ve all heard enough of this kind of talk: “We was at the store…” Fix that stuff right now with this helpful worksheet!