Core Standards, Common Standards, State Standards, Common Core Standards, Common Core State Standards, Common Standard, State Standard, Core Standard, Common Core Standard, Common Core State Standard, Core Curriculum, Common Core Curriculum
- Kindergarten Standards Posters: This set of Kindergarten Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Kindergarten Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Kindergarten English Standards and Kindergarten Math Standards.
- First Grade Standards Posters: This set of First Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the First Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both First Grade English Standards and First Grade Math Standards.
- Second Grade Standards Posters: This set of Second Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Second Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Second Grade English Standards and Second Grade Math Standards.
- Third Grade Standards Posters: This set of Third Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Third Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Third Grade English Standards and Third Grade Math Standards.
- Fourth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fourth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fourth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fourth Grade English Standards and Fourth Grade Math Standards.
- Fifth Grade Standards Posters: This set of Fifth Grade Standards posters includes a full page poster for all of the Fifth Grade Common Core Standards. This poster set includes both Fifth Grade English Standards and Fifth Grade Math Standards.
Fifth Grade Test Practice, Free Fifth Grade Test Practice, Fifth Grade Reading Comprehension Test Practice, Fifth Grade Practice Tests, Fifth Grade Standardized Test Practice
5th grade is a last ditch effort to get students ready for middle school. For many of them, the big standardized testing days will mean the difference between remedial, regular ed, or advanced classes in middle school. Do everything you can to get them ready, and take a look at some of the free test prep resources available at have fun teaching.
Adverb Worksheets, Adverb Worksheet, Adverbs Worksheets, Free Adverb Worksheets, Adverbs Worksheet, Adverb Printables
Adverbs are tricky, and yet they’re one of the best way to add color to your writing. Whether they’re adverbs of time and frequency, or adverbs of severity, students struggle with them, and don’t really want to tackle using them. Get a little practice in with this sheet from have fun teaching. This is a great way to work on getting those state writing test scores up.
English Worksheets, Free English Worksheets, English Printables, English Printable Worksheets, English Language Worksheets.
Grammar is something that takes practice to gain familiarity, what with all the strange rules and exceptions the English language has. Practice some of those with the plethora of english worksheets available on have fun teaching. Need worksheets on parts of speech? Got ‘em. Need them on spelling or synonyms/antonyms? Got ‘em. Want to review your high frequency words? Man, they’ve got them too! A great wealth of free resources all at your fingertips, or at least a mouse click away.
Website for Teachers, Free Website for Teachers, Websites for Teachers, Teaching Website, Free Resources for Teachers
Beat the Back-to-School Blues with this website. Need some icebreakers to get back into the swing of things? Try some fun worksheets to review what your students remember from last year. Play some educational songs to reinforce basic concepts. How about some educational video clips to get the ball rolling? You certainly can’t beat sending flash cards home that first week of school to start things right.
Have Fun Teaching!
Have Fun Teaching has Summer School Activities. If you are looking for summer school worksheets or summer school activities, then Have Fun Teaching has what you are looking for. Free summer school worksheets, summer school coloring pages, summer school songs, summer school videos, summer school games, summer school activities and more!
Free Summer School Worksheets:
Summer School Songs:
- MP3 Music Downloads
- Alphabet Songs
- Character Songs
- Counting Songs
- Fitness Songs
- Grammar Songs
- Language Arts Songs
- Math Songs
- Phonics Songs
- Reading Songs
- School Songs
- Science Songs
- Writing Songs
Summer School Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- BINGO Games
- Counting Games
- Crossword Puzzles
- Dot to Dot
- Games for Kids
- Kids Puzzles
- Learning Activity Centers
- Matching Games
- Math Activities
- Math Games
- Memory Games
- Phonics Games
- Reader's Theater
- Reading Activities
- Shape Books
- Smartboard Lessons
- Thematic Units
- Vowel Puzzles
- Word Search Puzzles
The Have Fun Teaching Shop is filled with Educational CD's, DVD's, Phonics Packages, Counting Packages, Teacher Shirts and Bags and so much more! If you are a teacher, parent, or homeschooler, the Have Fun Teaching Shop is the place you need to visit. Teachers all over the world are using Have Fun Teaching's highly effective Music CD's in their classrooms to teach Phonics, Math, Counting, Science, Character Education, Reading, Grammar, and even Fitness!
The Have Fun Teaching Shop has lots of teaching supplies and resources for teachers:
- Alphabet Songs CD
- Counting Songs CD
- Character Songs CD
- Fitness Songs CD
- Science Songs CD
- Songs for Kids CD
- Alphabet DVD
- Counting DVD
- Phonics Packages
- Counting Packages
- Teacher Shirts
- Teacher Bags
- Sale Items
This week we are celebrating…ummm…FEBRUARY!!! YEAH!!! As part of this celebration, Have Fun Teaching is offering up a special discount coupon code for $5.00 OFF ALL ITEMS in the Have Fun Teaching Online Shop!
Free Spelling Worksheets. These spelling worksheets are great for teaching and learning spelling and how to spell. Here you will find ways to study spelling, practice spelling words, and how to make spelling fun.
Here are some more spelling worksheets, spelling activities and spelling lesson plan ideas to use with your kids.
- Have Fun Teaching – Spelling Soup Activities, Spelling Worksheets, Spelling Definitions Worksheets
- TLSBooks – Spelling Worksheets for random words and parts of speech
- TeachNology – Free Spelling Worksheets for Elementary and High School
Do you need Free Matter Worksheets? This teacher blog post will give you great resources for teaching matter. These matter worksheets, matter activities and matter lesson plan ideas will be great for teaching science!
Here are some great resources for free matter worksheets, matter activities for kids, and matter lesson plans:
- Have Fun Teaching – States of Matter worksheet and states of matter graphic organizer to separate the “stuff” into the three states of matter: Solids, Liquids, and Gases. Give students different objects to classify, or write them on the board and do this activity whole group.
- Matter Word Search – Check out this huge matter word search puzzle. Great for students who finish early.